- Daily updating of Okaybeefarms adverts on the leading food sales sites.
- Improving awareness of Okaybeefarms blog via social media channels especially Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Increasing company-customer interfacing and interaction on the approved social media channel
- Measuring periodically, customer visits, interaction and reaction on our social media, with generated data for documentation.
- Creating and managing designs for adverts on specific social media channels.
- General client liaison via telephone calls, email correspondence and social media interaction.
- Blog management through approved vendor(s)/developer(s).
- Marketing Okaybeefarms through bulk SMSes and email marketing.
- Searching for clients’ Okaybeefarms product requests via Okaybeefarms approved channels.
- Unifying the brand perception across all media channel used in publicizing our services.
- Engaging in active sales of our products as the need arises.
- Documenting and following up on purchase and sales requests generated from Okaybeefarms various marketing channels.
- Candidate must possess good command of English language. Excellent writing skills would count as an edge.
- We have a strong preference for a candidate with good culinary/IT knowledge
- Excellent social media marketing skills is a must
- Ability to design graphics is an added advantage
- Previous cognitive experience in a similar role or customer care would count favourably.
- A minimum of BSc or HND will be preferred, however, a candidate without this must prove his/her remarkable ability to understand and document data, details and descriptions of Agricultural produce.
Kindly send a copy each of your CV and cover letter to Okaybeefarms@gmail.com Deadline for submission of CVs is May 5th 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted